Description: Specifically formulated for use on pressure treated and preservative impregnated timber offering superb protection to deck boards, deck tiles and balustrades.
Also achieves a superior finish to summerhouses, sheds and fences. Non-flaking and its water repellency help prevent timber from splitting and cracking.
- UV fade resistant pigments.
- Contains a surface biocide preserver to protect against mould.
- Oils, Protects and Stains all in one treatment.
- Built in UV protection.
- Translucent finish, wood grain pattern is visible.
- Low odour formulation.
- Non flaking and its water repellency helps prevent timber splitting and cracking.
- Dry film preserver helping stop mould and fungi growth.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Brush or spray application.
- Available in 5 colours and clear.
- For unpreserved/untreated timber. We recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Recommend using a biocidal wash such as Knockout Decking and Patio Cleaner prior to treatment. Allow a minimum of 48 hours to dry.
- The final colour finish can vary considerably due to the age, type & condition of the timber being treated. We always recommend carrying out a test area first in an inconspicuous area to make sure you are happy with the final dried colour.
- Brush or spray in suitable conditions. (Make sure weather conditions are dry and still).
- Coverage 1 coat up to 8 sq metres/litre of smooth timber and up to 5 sq metres on rough sawn timber, 2 coats recommended.
- Drying times, normally 24-48 hours in ambient temperature. Apply second coat after 48 hours.
- Clean equipment with Barrettine Brush Cleaner, White Spirit or Bio Spirit.
Price is per 2.5 litre or 5 litre tin as listed.